Thursday, January 20, 2005

Movie Reviews

So there are 300+ sites on the web where you can read in depth movie analysis----though I would love to contribute, my blogging time is limited and I would rather spend it discussing other topics.

HOWEVER---I must review the movies I see, so I have developed a rating system (not a very original one) that allows me to briefly review a movie and move on----

Here is the system---

O stars----Horrible/Painful/Walked Out of the Movie/Terrible/Nothing Worse
*--- Poor
**---Average/Forget the movie 30 seconds after leaving the theater
***--Good
****---Excellent
*****--Classic


1st Review will be---

Hotel Rwanda--****

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forard to yer commentaries. I will make popcorn and read them, then rate your ratings with my own muthafuckin ratings.

Or not.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home