Thursday, February 03, 2005

2 More Days

That's it. That is all I have to contend with before I am finally done with these damn boards (well not forever---medicine is an endless cycle of recurrent exams)---so I will at least be done for a good while and be able to better keep up with my blogging.

In a completely unrelated story, the man who inspired me to start my own blog, Andrew Sullivan, is putting his blog on a protracted hiatus to give him more time to write outside of the blogsphere. I must say that I will miss him greatly and have truly enjoyed reading his prolific blog (checking at midnight for the newest updates) daily.

We hope you return soon.


5 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Blonde Bombshell said...

Congrats on being almost done with your broads!! At my hospital we have a lot of "residents" coming and going right now. Some of them are really awesome and I totally love them but Man, I met the biggest butt the other day. He was a very good looking guy but his manorism made him so ugly. Plus he treated all the nurses like crap. Thinking that he was better then us, even though we are his ears adn eyes when he is not there. I was really professional with him at work but I saw him out one night. He didn't realize it was me from the hospital so when he came up to me to ask me to dance. I informed him of what I thought of him and least just say it wasn't high thoughts. Wink WInk. Love your nurses!! Even though I am going back to school for something else. Hopefully I figure it out before I grow up. :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Doc NOS said...

Yeah, love them until they call with something silly at 4 AM and can't understand why you're not thrilled to come investigate a blood glucose of 90 at their insistence. But enjoy.

Doc, what are you going to specialize in?

10:52 PM  
Blogger ma said...

I'm new to blogging and was looking around at various blogs. Just wanted to say, I really enjoyed reading your various posts.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Crazy Blonde Bombshell said...

I totally agree with the stupid phone calls.
I have been known to call a doctor because I was unable to read his hand writing. They get mad at me but I don't remember my class in translating doctor's writing. ***KISSES***

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm with you on Andy Sullivan. He'll be missed...did you read his "honey, you're a nerd." post? Too funny...I don't think he'll be gone for long.

Like your postings.

scattershotglass.blogspot.com

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home